What was the InnoChange online Hackathon about?
The Innochange Online Hackathon took place on the 3rd and 4th of December, it reunited 25 participating students and 20 mentors with technical expertise, and vast experience in product and business development.
The five teams tried to solve the challenges provided by GE:
- Pat Connect
Over the course of the Hackathon, in which participants worked on developing their ideas, they participated in workshops, pitch training sessions, as well as a brief presentation from the main sponsor, GE Healthcare.
The Hackathon was held online, on the AirMeet platform, where the participants enjoyed a modular experience with events both on the Main Stage and in assigned virtual rooms, along with their mentors.
- Bianca Muntean, Co-Founder & Coordinator at Transilvania Digital Innovation Hub Romania
- Maya Stoeva, University of Plovdiv alumni Bulgaria
- Gunce Onur, StartUp Wise Guys, Estonia
- Paul Devlin, Heriot-Watt, United Kingdom
- Zoltan Istenes, Eötvös Loránd University, Hungary
The winning team:
- MEDIVISION, Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj Napoca, Romania
The winning idea:
Health wallet of the future – helps patients monetize their medical data. They can opt-in to sell their anonymized data through the MedVision Databank. The Databank is a product for companies doing research on this type of data (pharmaceuticals, universities, research institutes etc) where they can bid and buy data offered by their wallet holders.